Opinion4u's Logo

Opinion4u's Logo

Comment

Please comment on my blog created by yours truly- JAY ELLIS! Come again!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Back to our opinion4u self

Encase you were not aware, opinion4u has been turned over from a three person joint operation to a single-man run website that has reached over 2,000 views! I would like to take this moment to thank each and every one of you for visiting this site whenever you can. Each view counts here. Now I see that we have gotten some views from Ukraine and Germany over the past week, and I am proud to say that we can officially be called an 'international' website, being we have over 60 views from Russia alone! Now before I go and bore you with facts and numbers, let me change the subject. Our daily "This Day in History..." piece is still going on. I do know that I missed some days, but now I am fully committed to the site. I am also planning on posting more pictures to make it more colorful, which is a suggestion I received about a month ago. I take all suggestions. If you have feedback on the site, just comment right here in this post, or if you prefer, you can privately message me. On the left side, a little lower down, there is an application labelled "Contact Us." I will be happy to read that every day and I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you and have a nice day!

Jay Ellis

2 comments:

  1. good job mr. jackson good job. is the chatrrom still uop?

    ReplyDelete